Saturday, March 23, 2013

Hot Cross Buns

Hot Cross Buns...It's More Than A Song...
As we enter Holy Week, I served Hot Cross Buns last Wednesday.
I explained that these are served in many Christian homes on Good Friday, Easter Sunday, 
or anytime during Holy Week.
They are not generally available at bakeries year round so this was a treat.
There are many recipes out there for you to make your own. If you prefer, the best I found were at Panera Bread. These were from my local bakery and not the greatest introduction to Hot Cross Buns.
We are now on Spring Break so I had to get all the Easter and General Conference Preparation in last week. We return to class before General Conference but the girls need to prepare for the Young Women General Broadcast before we return to class.

No comments:

Post a Comment