Monday, June 20, 2016

Holi Powder Young Women Value Hike and Finishers Festival

As I am merging most of my Young Women-Young Men Activities with my Seminary blog (most ideas can be adapted for any youth activity/lesson), I am posting one of my most requested activities from Young Women Camp.
The Young Women Value Hike and Finisher's Festival
was, hands down, one of the best Young Women Camp activities I have participated in. I had the initial idea of using Holi Powder and "getting the YW Values on you-making them part of you" and my Assistant Camp Leader pulled it all together with the activities for each Value along the way. I have seen this used for a weekday activity and for a combined youth activity "color wars". There are so many possibilities. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment