Friday, December 6, 2013

Gingerbread Houses and Scripture Mastery

I hosted my Seminary class at my house this week for an evening class activity.
Thursday was a late start for public school and only 5-6 of my 27 students would 
have been able to attend class that day. 
By holding a class activity on Wednesday evening, 
everyone could attend and join in the fun!
We made my specialty gingerbread houses- something I have enjoyed sharing 
with hundreds of children and adults over the past 30 years!
Scripture Mastery verse, Helaman 5:12 - building on a strong foundation was reinforced.
 My students enjoyed spending time talking with each other and just 
getting to know each other better in a different setting. 
I got to know each of them better and I hope they felt the same about me.
 Every house was unique and turned out great!

We enjoyed a bonfire, roasting marshmallows, making s'mores, and singing 
Christmas carols. 

No comments:

Post a Comment