Friday, April 5, 2013

Making The Most Out Of General Conference

This idea is all over the internet. I think I originally saw it on 
Sugardoodle where you can download it.
Marci Combs created the original M&Ms of General Conference
Any how, I gave each of my students a bag of General Conference M&M's this morning.
 I challenged them to open the bag only after they have written down at least one question they want answered during General Conference this weekend. I have spent a lot of time teaching them how to prepare their hearts and minds for General Conference as well as teaching them how to take and use their notes. I am excited to hear their reports next week. I am just plain excited for General Conference!

3 comments:

  1. Cool idea! Did you share the questions after? What were some of them? Looooove the graphic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you send me a copy so I can make copy's for my class please? I love this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sugardoodle site is not good for seminary.
    It wouldn't give me anything. Just helps with Come Follow Me. It used to be so great but not any more.

    ReplyDelete