Monday, August 31, 2015

My Hebrew Name

This idea came from a fellow teacher, Sharon Haynie.
I looked up the Hebrew  name for each of my students, printed them out from the My Hebrew Name site, and posted them on the walls of the hallway as the students arrived one morning.
As the students arrived, they had to guess which was their name.
Once they had the correct name, I had them look up the meaning of their Hebrew name.

Some of them are going by their Hebrew name in class and have had fun writing it on their supply box, paperwork, books, etc.
This can be used with any lesson emphasizing that we are children of God and that He loves us, He knows us by name, etc.
Great Old Testament introduction. Thank you, Sharon Haynie for this resource.
Click here for link for My Hebrew Name

No comments:

Post a Comment