Friday, April 5, 2013

Making The Most Out Of General Conference

This idea is all over the internet. I think I originally saw it on 
Sugardoodle where you can download it.
Marci Combs created the original M&Ms of General Conference
Any how, I gave each of my students a bag of General Conference M&M's this morning.
 I challenged them to open the bag only after they have written down at least one question they want answered during General Conference this weekend. I have spent a lot of time teaching them how to prepare their hearts and minds for General Conference as well as teaching them how to take and use their notes. I am excited to hear their reports next week. I am just plain excited for General Conference!

1 comment:

  1. Cool idea! Did you share the questions after? What were some of them? Looooove the graphic!

    ReplyDelete