Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Camp Planning Perspective

Camp 2017 is in the books and it was a remarkable year. One of the best I can remember. In the next few days, I will post photos and my thoughts on why it was such an incredible week.
For now, I am sharing this post I read a few years back and it rings true for me.

Planning Young Women Camp in different parts of the world takes a different approach for each leader. It is important to not compare your camp to others and to do the best with the resources and circumstances available to you and your Stake.
It is generally much more expensive and involved to plan a camp outside of the Utah/Idaho (Western USA) where there are more choices in low cost camp facilities.

My perspective is to do your best.

Enjoy this read from Mormon Girl in the Bible Belt
I totally get where she is coming from.

Happy YW Camp planning! Stay tuned for 2017 details.

1 comment:

  1. Undoubtedly it is the best explanation of the Indian education system. Moreover, education and Top private school in bhopal are also booming at a great pace. The number of best cbse school in kolar are also increasing as many parents wants to give the best education to their children. The beneficial curriculum of CBSE becomes famous which influenced a number of parents to enrol their children in the Best cbse school in Bhopal . Among them, all best school in ayodhy bypass bhopal are popular in Bhopal.

    ReplyDelete